We have all heard “people buy what they want, not what they need”. Dentistry is not excluded from this value statement. The challenge becomes how to translate the value of necessary therapy to patients, in the face of competition against optional expendable income choices, such as vacations, entertainment, etc. Tracy will focus upon proven value building exercises with patients. She will explore in detail the 7 keys to effective case presentation, and how best to implement these practices Monday morning with your patients.
- Understand what patients expect, need or want from their dental experience:
- Implement simple and effective communication to enhance treatment acceptance
- Identify their value proposition and what is in it for their patient.
- Understand best practices for handling the most common patient objections
- Identify key opportunities to communicate value to patients
- Establish systems to record and track their success.
Dentistry now offers previously undreamt of treatment possibilities to patients. It is our duty as ethical practitioners to understand how most effectively to transform these needs into patient desires.
As always, refreshments will be served at 6:00 pm, and the presentation will begin precisely at 6:30, ending at 8:00 pm.
We hope you join us for this thought-provoking evening.